YourMD is your personalized medical care program. Since our doctors treat a small number of patients, they are able to spend more time discussing your health issues and concerns. And because YourMD does not involve insurance companies for payment, you and your doctor will work together to set a course for your care without the limitations imposed by traditional health insurance plans.
YourMD is a custom care program based on a proactive and preventative approach to managing your health, keeping you well and enjoying a healthier more fulfilling life.
It all starts with “the baseline” - an Annual Comprehensive Physical Exam and Evaluation:
- An extensive evaluation of your current health, lifestyle, nutrition and stress levels.
- Risk Factor Assessment based on your medical history, lifestyle and your family’s medical history
- Comprehensive Blood Work: complete blood count (CBC), chemistry panel (liver function, kidney function and electrolytes), lipid panel, thyroid test, prostate blood test, and urinalysis
- Vision Screening
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Lung Function Testing called 'Office Spirometry'
- Pap Screening / Prostate Screening (when appropriate)
- Follow Up Appointment to review test results in relationship to your healthcare goals; and in partnership with your doctor, set-up a custom care game plan for the year.
- Disease Monitoring
- Skin Cancer Screening
- Stitches and Removal
- Wound Care
- Skin Tag / Lesion Removal
- Flu Testing / Flu Shots
- Strep Throat Testing
- Oxygen Level Testing
- Vitamin B12 Injections
- Kenalog Allergy Injections
- Blood Sugar Testing
- Breathing Treatments
- Urine Pregnancy Testing
- Weight Management
- Sports Physicals
- Preventative Medicine Consultation
- Travel Medicine Consults
- Adult Preventative Immunizations: influenza vaccine (IM only), tetanus vaccine booster
- Patient appointments within 24 - 48 business hours of calling (often same day)
- No waiting room, No rush appointments
- Direct access to doctor after hours, weekends and when traveling via private cell phone and email
- 800-number access when out of state
Peace of Mind
- Relationship and Partnership – You have someone that knows you and is available emergently 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Hospital visitation and coordination of care (up to 30 days)
- YourMD is your 12-month calendar year; it begins with your first appointment
- Phone consults – sometimes things can be handled with a phone call, eliminating the need of an office visit which saves you time
- Blood draws in office
- Acute care medicines filled on site at doctors cost
- Referrals often seen within 24 - 48 business hours
- Negotiated cash prices on many lab services and diagnostic studies
- Covered parking space
- Private entrance/exit
- Visiting out of town guests can be seen for a nominal fee ($200)
Annual retainer fee is $2200 for the first family member; $2000 for a spouse; $1500 for the first child (under 18); and $1000 for second child. The fee can be paid in full or in semi-annual or quarterly installments. (Installment payments are subject to a $50.00 fee, per installment.)
Your insurance will come into play to cover costs outside what is included in the annual YourMD retainer fee. For example: X-rays, blood work (additional to Comprehensive Physical or patient specific), seeing a specialist, hospital stay, etc.
Please note: YourMD does not take the place of traditional insurance. If you do not have traditional insurance, we highly recommend an individual policy or catastrophic care policy to financially safeguard you and your family in the event of a hospitalization, surgery, etc. You can contact us for advice on this.
We are happy to set a 20-minute meet-and-greet appointment for you to speak with Dr. Pierce – please call our office to schedule. We suggest you start a list of what’s important to you in choosing a doctor and questions that pertain to your health.